23.11.08

is anybody out there listenin to my breathin
im hustlin hard, even without cheatin
feinin, for somethin better to believe in
gotta take more risks, put more than my feet in
no matter what i try, i still cant seem to be any good
i feel like someone that got ripped out their hood
its not what i planned, but others think i should
do i take a new route, work faster than i could?
its like nobody wanna accept me for who i am
so im all alone, tryna come up with some other jam
people think im relaxed, got my toes in the sand
in reality, i live & work for this and yall just a fan
im madd confused, do i stay on my grind?
no hope for me to have my moment to shine
no someone to catch me whenever i fall behind
my hard work isnt paying off, damn thats for sure
haters dont like me and they goin hardcore
this isnt what i wanted my dreams to be used for
cmon, im tellin you i was lookin for somethin more

- The DJ

.alone.

No comments: