11.11.08

Allow me to introduce myself...

What it is, what it do, what's poppin, what's happenin, and hows it hangin world?? I'm DJ inDia.  Yea, I do spin some like the name says. Let me just say a few things about myself so you understand how I get down.  17 years young, born & raised in Wilton, Connecticut. As of September 2008, i am now coming to you directly from New J0C City, NY !! =] I'm goin to school an o.d. strict private school in Manhattan, can't get away wit anything =[
lemme get to the true points:

gov name: Lindsey
middle name - india; check my birth certificate cause its really my middle name peoplez! 
im mainly known as ... DJ inDia 
training to become a DJ - i love to spin. it runs through my veins 
biggest passion is dance, i dream about it. appeared in some music videos. dont usually care if you think im not good. thats not what dance is about..its not opinionated. i love to lock, krump, pop, isolate, and just b-boy
i worked harder than you think i have to get where i am. 
80's hip hop, back in the day when hip hop started, will never die to me. i can't live without my radio. hip hop is my bible. 
im a drama queen and i know it. im obnoxious and i know it. :):) and to that i say: 
i love my best friendz. be nowhere without them. nowadays as a teenager its hard to know who youre real friends are. im still learning. 
without my friends id near fail! 
im on my new york ish
chris brown changed me, but i aint gonna get into some corny ish right now bout that lol 
lastly, shout out to the regional center for the arts, i miss yall 
live life to the fullest! 
appreciate what you have, not what you dont!

IM OUT FOR NOW....KEEP CHECKIN FOR MORE UPDATES =]

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
always much love,
DJ inDia
$sell life not haterade$ 

No comments: