19.11.08

I'm lazy...I won't put in any more effort on you so FALL BACKKK ....

hop off...NOW.....
....plz =]

10 BAR FREESTYLE: THOUGHTS OF THE DAY.
so im in my school hallway right, just mindin my own i look up only to find that i see that damn boy who think he all grown we aint friends, nor lovers, maybe enemies from what hes shown but DAMN this dude got insults colder than a snow cone =[ every girl think he so sexy, he make em jus wanna scream and moan but he such a bi*ch, i wanna punch where he get his next bone is there a reason for him to treat me like im his to be sown ? maybe ill call his ass up, say what i gotta say through the damn phone he think im fake, tryna make me prove i dont get no loan i tell im "u aint worth no amount of time" cause im still known.

" i hate when people mistake my kindness for weakness, humor for immaturity, and uniqness for weird. "
--> DJ inDia

No comments: